- Placements Nigeria invites applications for the Placements campus Ambassador Program (#PAP). #PAP is engineered at engaging resourceful Student Ambassadors to lead Placements’ campaigns and events on their campuses and communities to create awareness about Paid Internship Opportunities for Nigerian students. As a Placements’ Student Ambassador, you will work with the Placements team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific opportunities.
1. Enrolled in full-time undergraduate study
2. Strong network with student organizations
3. Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills’
Responsibilities of Ambassadors
1. Invest 10 hours monthly in Placements-related initiatives and activities
2. Plan four (4) Placements events over a period of 12 months (1 per quarter)
3. Attain deep understanding of Placements Nigeria and our program
4. Act as liaison between Placements and other communities on and off campus
Opportunities & Benefits
As a Placements’ Student Ambassador, you will also have the opportunity to:
1. Help promote and grow our community
2. Plan and host events on campus on behalf of Placements Nigeria
3. Act as a campus contact for Placements teams
4. Help Placements Nigeria better understand the culture at your university.
1. Preparation for leadership roles
2. Potential for an internship with Placements Nigeria, based on performance
3. Participate in Placements Nigeria events
4. Access to branded Placements merchandise
5. Significant marketing experience
6. Jumpstart your professional career
How to Apply
Are you the Rockstar we are looking for ? Apply today : bit.ly/apply-pap-2017 | Limited slots available.