Most people don’t know they can actually wash their wigs, and still maintain the fabulousness of it.
Leaving your wig to air dry is great, but sometimes, it really needs to get washed, to get rid of all the moist and oil buildup, that it has accumulated.
Follow the steps below to wash your it right;
- Comb and detangle the it, this is best while it is dry
- Put the wig in warm water, and add a mild shampoo to it
- Wash the it well, but don’t scrub too hard
- Remember to wash the cap, where your head sits,
- You can rinse of the shampoo when you feel its neat enough, and add conditioner (optional)
- Leave the conditioner for a little while then rinse
- You can use a towel to dry it a little, then leave to air dry normally.
Ps. Don’t try to blow dry, it might ruin the wig. Also make sure the water isn’t hot, it might end up changing the style of the wig.