It’s April fellas!!! 2019 is moving and it’s moving real fast. I always like asking myself how far I’ve gone at the beginning of a new month. I’ve learnt with time that self examination is one of the vital keys to self development and growth.
It’s April Fool’s Day Celebration
April Fools’ Day, sometimes called All Fools’ Day, is one of the most light-hearted days of the year. Its origins are uncertain. Some see it as a celebration related to the turn of the seasons, while others believe it stems from the adoption of a new calendar.
Speak of self motivation, development and growth, what would you say drives you? What propels you to get up early each day and keep fighting for what you want?
I’d like to do quotes today if you don’t mind. These have helped me at some point in time and I believe it would help someone out there.
There are several quotes that can bring about an improvement in the way one perceives life. A droopy face can be turned into a beaming smile with the right quotes. Here are some quotes that will certainly make your month beautiful!
1. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” – Jimmy Dean
2. “It is very important to generate a good attitude, a good heart, as much as possible. From this, happiness in both the short term and the long term for both yourself and others will come.” – Dalai Lama
3. “Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” – Brian Tracey
4. “Wherever you go, no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine.” – Anthony J. D’Angelo
5. “All problems become smaller if you don’t dodge them but confront them.” – William F. Halsey
6. “Success will never be a big step in the future, success is a small step taken just now.” – Jonatan Mårtensson