University of Nigeria Teaching Hospital (UNTH), Ituku/Ozalla, Enugu – Applications are invited for admission into the Residency Training Programme of this hospital in the following disciplines:
- Community Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pathology (Morbid Anatomy, Chemical Pathology,
- Haematology/Immunology and Microbiology)
- Otolaryngology – (ENT)
- Radiation Medicine
- Applicants should have at least one year post-qualification experience and must be fully registered Medical Doctors or
- Dentists and should have completed the NYSC or exempted there from.
- Possession of the Primary Fellowship of the National/West African
- Postgraduate Medical Colleges is compulsory.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Name of three (3) referees should be supplied, all of whom should be medical practitioners under who the applicants trained or worked. The referees should be requested by the applicants to forward their reports online via the designed link.
Note: Only application of candidates short-listed for interview will be acknowledged.
Application Deadline 16th August, 2017.